How to claim work from home tax relief in the UK
As we step into the final quarter of the year, it’s vital to stay ahead of the impending UK tax deadlines to ensure a smooth end to the financial year. Below, we have listed the crucial tax dates for October and November 2023 that UK businesses and individuals need to keep in mind.
1st October 2023
- Corporation Tax – Companies with a year-end of 31st December 2022 must ensure their Corporation Tax is settled by this date. Meeting this deadline is critical to avoiding penalties.
19th October 2023
A critical day with multiple deadlines, take note of the following:
- PAYE and NIC deductions – The deductions due for the month ending 5th October 2023 should be completed. If you are paying electronically, you have until 22nd October to settle these dues.
- CIS300 Monthly Return – The filing deadline for the CIS300 monthly return for the month ended 5 October 2023.
- CIS Tax – Ensure to settle the CIS tax deducted for the month ended 5th October 2023.
31st October 2023
- Self-Assessment Tax Return – This is the last date to file a paper version of your 2022-23 self-assessment tax return. Don’t miss this to avoid potential late filing penalties.
Require accounting services?
Get in touch with our expert accountants today! Contact us via WhatsApp for personalized financial solutions.
1st November 2023
- Corporation Tax – Businesses with a year-end date of 31st January 2023 must ensure to pay their Corporation Tax by this date.
19th November 2023
Mark this date for several important submissions:
- PAYE and NIC deductions – Due for the month ending 5th November 2023. If you are planning to settle this electronically, the due date extends to 22nd November 2023.
- CIS300 Monthly Return – File the CIS300 monthly return for the month ended 5th November 2023 by this date to remain compliant.
- CIS Tax – The CIS tax deducted for the month ended 5th November 2023 should be paid by today.
Need Assistance from an Accountant?
We’d be more than happy to help you with your accounting needs in London, or anywhere else in the UK!
Reach out to us by completing this form and one of our staff members will get in touch within one business day.