Think of CIGMA Accounting as your own personal, experienced technical secretary. A director of a company should not be slowed down by technicalities and administration. At CIGMA , we aim to take out all the stress of having the legal and administrative parts of your business in order.
What do we focus on as Company Secretarial
What are Statutory Compliance Obligations?
These are rules and regulations set by governmental institutions to ensure that the company & it’s staff and employees are kept safe. These statutory obligations include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing your accounts and filing them at Companies House
- Handling your Corporation Tax
- Calculating PAYE (Pay as You Earn) and NI (National Insurance) and submitting the calculations to HMRC (Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs)
- P11Ds (expenses and benefits forms)
- Either reviewing or calculating your quarterly VAT returns for Customs and Excise
- Producing special reports
Our Other Services
We do more than just accounting...
We’ve tailored a fast and efficient bookkeeping service that is perfect to SMEs in London, United Kingdom. The perk: we can offer optional add-ons to have all your accounting needs met at one company.
Book a FREE 10 minute call today
Take advantage of our free 10 minute consult to see which services you need.
- Tax Efficiency in London: Insights for Additonal Rate Earners 17/11/2023
- Time to Pay tax 16/11/2023
- Hold-over gifts relief 16/11/2023
- Full expensing 16/11/2023
- Tax relief on pension contributions 16/11/2023